Genx is partner Company to DPR group London, is a high growth Private Equity-backed leading provider of origination and servicing software solutions for banks, building societies and specialist lenders throughout the UK.We are focused on accelerating our growth through acquisition as well as organic growth. Our software solutions span across residential and commercial mortgages, personal loans, equity release and savings and we are driven by a desire to maximise operational efficiency and drive down costs across the sector through the innovative use of technology.
We are proud to work with over 40 industry leading brands including established banks, smaller niche providers and challenger banks.
We draw on this breadth of experience to provide the best solutions to stay ahead of the curve.
Partner Company URL: https://www.dpr.co.uk/
Roles & Responsibilities1. Minimum 3 years of experience in Manual Testing added advantage if worked in BFSI domain.
2. Experience in writing test specifications and test cases based on requirements and execution of test plans in all aspects of testing, including functional, regression and system testing.
3. Proficient in creating and maintaining test plans and ensure end to end test coverage and completion of the test plan to ensure quality.
4. Able to create test plan / test scenarios independently and execute.
5. Daily SCRUM calls to document and present the test results summary and details.
6. Experience with bug tracking tool like TFS, Azure Boards etc.